Interested in a direct sales business that doesn’t leave you feeling smarmy or scaring your friends away? It’s true! You can become a LipSense distributor and sell a product completely online if you want – without ‘selling out’ in the process. I have spent years leveraging social media to make money — and now I’m teaching everyone on my team the same.
I decided to write this post on how to become a LipSense distributor because these things can be a little confusing when you are just starting.
WHY BECOME A LIPSENSE DISTRIBUTOR?
Here are five of my favorite things about being a LipSense distributor,
- 20-50% off all orders.
- It is only $55 to sign up! Which means you can start your own business for the cost of a nice dinner.
- The income potential is HUGE! This company is growing so fast right now that you have the opportunity to capitalize on that growth and make a full-time income.
- You can earn free trips, a free car, and free products,
- It truly an easy sale. A quality makeup product that does what it says?! Couple that with the proven marketing strategies our team will teach so you aren’t having to hound friends and family, but instead end up with people coming to YOU.
LIPSENSE DISTRIBUTOR COMPENSATION PLAN
It costs $55 to become a LipSense distributor. There are no monthly fees or hidden costs. It’s $55 once a year. Period. And if you sign up on my team, I will ship you a free LipSense color because I want to show you I am invested in your success. Who doesn’t love free makeup?!
Once you are a distributor, you get 20% off all product and can even get up to 50% depending on how much you spend on orders! I know people who become a distributor just to get the nice discount on products for themselves, and others who do it to make money. Either way, I’m excited to have you on my team.
My sponsor is already making enough for her husband to quit his job as well!! And she is not investing thousands in shipping and inventory, either.
How to become a LipSense-distributor
LipSense is seriously so easy to sell! A lipstick that doesn’t come off? I’m not kidding, all your neighbors, friends, and family are going to want you to order them some. If you want to be serious about it you could have Facebook parties, an email list with flash sales, rent a booth out at bridal or prom fairs, and the list goes on and on!!! It all comes down to (1) how much money you want to make, and (2) how much time you want to invest.
If you become a part of my team I’m going to give loads of social media advice and how to sell without being salesy. I’ve started many profitable businesses over the years and have worked professionally in social media industry. The blog you are reading this on gets over 150,000 page views per month and it’s just over a year old.
I can’t wait to mentor you and help you build a business you love!
So if you are ready to get moving on it already, follow the steps below to get started. And if you are still interested but have more questions, leave a comment on this post or shoot me an email [email protected]
- Go to Senegence.com
- Click on “Click here to sign-up now”
- When it asks for your sponsor’s ID number you’ll put 336216 (it should tell you that Jennifer Grayeb is your sponsor)
- You’ll click individual account
- Confirm that I am your sponsor. (Yay!! I can’t wait to get to know you! 😊)It will then take you to a new screen where you will enter in all of your contact information
- When it asks for a fictitious business name you’ll put your first and last name! (This is the name they’ll make the commission checks out to).
- Click that you want the new distributor package. ($55)
- And you are done! You are officially a LipSense distributor!
- I’ll get an email from SeneGence that you joined my team and I will help you get started! I coach my girls on how to implement marketing strategy, social media and best practices for business.
- As a welcome gift you will receive a free color of your choice from me when you sign up under me and place your first order!
I can’t wait to chat with you about your goals and where you want to take your business!
Do you have any other questions about how to become a LipSense distributor? If so, please send me an email at [email protected]!