As we approach the heavy gift giving time of year, I thought it would be fun to share some ideas for that bullet journaler in your life! Here are some of my favorite tried-and-trusted products that I think anyone into planning or bullet journaling would love!
This page contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
- Dot grid notebook — You can never go wrong with a dot grid notebook as a gift for a bullet journaler. They come in a wide array of colors so don’t let the black sample I am pointing you to, deter you!
- Folding ruler — Most planners are on the go, meaning they need their tools to work with them, not against them. It’s challenging to cart around a 12 inch ruler, but sometimes a 6 inch just isn’t enough. Enter, the folding ruler. You guys, this is a life changer.
- Multi-pack of highlighters — These are well known within the bullet journal community as one of the best options for highlighters. We love them so much we even did an entire post about bullet journal highlighters.
- Fountain Pen — Make the writing experience even better with a fountain pen! If the person you are buying for is into calligraphy, doodling, or beautiful writing, this will be well received!
- Stencils — I love these stencils from Moxi Dori (the calendar icons are my personal favorite). These fit perfectly in the back of a dot-grid notebook and add beautiful images to a planner for even the non-artistic.
- ‘Creative Lettering and Beyond’ Book — This book is perfect to help improve handwriting, provide tips and tricks, along with inspiration!
- Dual Brush Pens — Another pen option, this is a great one for those who are very artistic or enjoy lettering.
- Staedtler Calligraphy Pen Set — This is another great option for fountain pens and is perfect if you are looking for more of a ‘gift set’ type of gift. Staedtler is a well-known and respected brand within this community.
- Watercolor Brush Pens — Like the standard brush pens, these are perfect with those who like lettering and have an artistic flare. These are probably the most unique of gifts on the list, as I haven’t seen many people using these today in their journals but do see this as a rising trend!
Get Instant Access to our FREE Resource Library
Sign up to receive our newsletter and you'll get free printables and exclusive content through our members-only resource library!