Bullet journal stencils are a quick and easy way to add shapes, patterns, and designs to your BuJo – even if you don’t have an artistic bone in your body! And if you are the artistic type, bullet journal stencils serve as a creative hack that can save you time and help ensure everything is uniform.
Stencils are a good alternative to stickers. You’re not restricted to how many stickers are on the sheet and you can also do your own coloring and bespoke design work to make your BuJo uniquely yours.
So what are some of the best bullet journal stickers?
And how can you use them to add order and organization to your bullet journal?
Check out this list of top picks and ideas – we think you’ll love them!
We love this handy planner set. With over 1500 different stencils, it’s got a big chunk of your journal needs covered. You’ve got:
- All kinds of banners – perfect for drawing out your headers
- Rectangles and tabs for marking up 7-day spreads without the need for a ruler
- Boxes for tracking habits and making check boxes
- Arrows and lines for underlining
- A huge variety of icons ranging from planes to yoga poses – helping you to visually log your activities
- Letters and numbers
- Stars, patterns, and shapes so you can add an artistic flair
- Speech bubbles to capture quotes or how you feel
- Social media icons
We also love that this pack comes with a handy bag so you can keep your stencils safe when they’re not in use. It’s a great all-round tool that will enhance your creativity and productivity.
These may be stencils for children, but we think the variety of shapes and designs are perfect for adding artwork and creativity to your BuJo. We also love how these bullet journal stencils come in a handy zipper case for safe storage.
As well as an alphabet, numbers, and a variety of geometric shapes (BuJo essentials!) we love the various themed sheets. You’ll find:
- Dragons and princesses
- The ocean
Perfect if you want to add images to your BuJo spreads or if you have little people who want to ‘help’ by drawing a picture for you.
These bullet journal stencils are a good size too and with 150 different designs to choose from, there are plenty of fun options to explore.
Do you love the idea of hand lettering, but don’t (yet) have the skill to make all your letters uniform and neat?
Calligraphy is definitely a skill so while you’re honing your talent, cheat!
This handy calligraphy stencil will have you crafting beautiful letters in no time at all. Perfect for crafting your headers and for organizing your BuJo spreads.
If you’re looking for stencils that you can pop neatly inside your BuJo, this pack might be just the trick. Measuring 5×7 inches, these stencils pop neatly inside an A5 journal.
This set comes with three different stencils:
- The icons stencil includes everything from social media icons to weather, travel, numbers, and checkboxes.
- The banners stencil contains a variety of shapes suitable for headers and titles
- The dividers stencil provides lots of choice for underlining and breaking up your BuJo spreads into different sections.
Best used with fine tipped pens, this is a great all-round tool that will help make your daily spreads more creative and organized.
Marking up your monthly calendar pages is a tricky and awkward task. You’ve got to get all your spacing just perfect or your pages look messy.
And we don’t want that!
It’s why you’ll LOVE this stencil for your monthly layouts.
Super simple, but great for saving time and making a neat, tidy, uniform layout a breeze.
Simply lay on the page and draw around all the squares for a monthly view. Choose portrait or landscape views and you’re good to go.
Do you love the idea of marking up your own daily pages, but get frustrated because it’s tricky and time-consuming to get everything neat and uniform?
If so, you’re going to LOVE this stencil pack. It’s the perfect partner to the monthly spread template above.
This 2-pack makes it super easy to mark out your weekly spreads:
- Use the large rectangular box for your to-do list
- The flag shape boxes are perfect for capturing your goals, weekly targets, or even a motivational quote or an important reminder
- The habit tracker has space for tracking up to five habits
- And the ovals are just right for your daily plans – Monday through Sunday
These stencils measure approximately 4.6 x 7.5 so if your BuJo is of a similar size, all you need to do is lay the stencil on a blank page and in a couple of minutes your weekly layout is done!
This all-in-one pack of bullet journal stencils contains a full range to help you get your BuJo perfectly organized. You’ll find:
- A monthly stencil – for creating your monthly calendar view
- A weekly stencil – for marking out your weekly spreads
- A daily stencil – for time blocking
An organizing stencil – for creating your daily to-do list and capturing targets, goals, or even a shopping list
Want to write out the months of the year but don’t want to faff with individual letters (and trying to get them all perfectly lined up)?
If so, this calendar set is perfect for you.
Use it to craft beautiful monthly spreads that are neat, uniform, and eye-catching.
Want to inspire your bullet journal with uplifting and motivational words and phrases?
If so, this bullet journal stencil is one to add to your collection.
With a variety of different words in different fonts, this tool is a simply way to add hand lettering to your BuJo – without the faff!
Are you fed up of hunting around your home for circular things to draw around?
If so, this tool is going to save you a ton of time and hassle!
This circle making tool allows you to draw all kinds of different circles in a variety of sizes – so whether you’re creating bespoke trackers or you just want to add more circles to your spreads, this tool has your back.
Bullet journal stencils are a fun and simple way to make your BuJo your own.
But how do you use stencils and which are your must-have tools? We’d love to know in the comments.